For Your Health and Safety
- Face Coverings According to the California Department of Public Health, face masks are optional for vaccinated or unvaccinated guests.*
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation Standards The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, stair handrails, dining surfaces, and seating areas. We use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations Touch-less hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the property for guest use.
- Air Filter & HVAC Cleaning The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- Hotel Pool & Jacuzzi Both our pool and Jacuzzi are currently open.
Rooms, Suites and Villas
- Thorough Cleaning & Sanitation Protocol Prior to your arrival, guest rooms will be cleaned by a staff member wearing masks and gloves. Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring. All bed linen and laundry will continue to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Removal of Items for Your Safety For your safety, certain items have been removed from your room such as magazines, pens, notepads, glassware, etc. Should you need any of these items during your stay, please call our front desk and a member of our team will gladly deliver them.
- Laundry & Housekeeping Automatic daily housekeeping services have been temporarily suspended in guestrooms; however, our housekeeping team will be more than happy to provide additional items upon request during your visit (towels, toiletries, etc.)
- In-Room Dining Room service is available and will be served with contactless delivery.
- During your Stay Should you become ill, self-isolate, contact local health authorities and notify us immediately. We will promptly take additional protocols for your safety and the safety of others.
Restaurants and Bars
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols Our team continues to clean and sanitize tables, chairs, common areas, high-touch areas, and floors regularly.
- Pool Cabana Food and drinks are available poolside (hours subject to change).
Updated as of March 1, 2022*
- What should I expect when I stay at La Valencia Hotel? Our team remains dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable stay for our guests.
- Are Face Masks Required To Be Worn At La Valencia Hotel? According to the California Department of Public Health, face masks are optional for vaccinated or unvaccinated guests.* *Updated March 1, 2022
- Are La Valencia team members required to wear face masks? In accordance with the California Department of Public Health, face masks are required to be worn by all La Valencia Hotel team members, regardless of vaccination status.
- What is your cancellation policy?
In response to the uncertainty and changing marketplace conditions, La Valencia Hotel is committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility and understanding during these challenging times. Please contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our policy based on dates of stay.
- What should I do if I have symptoms of illness? If you have symptoms of illness, please stay home and avoid contact with other people. We truly thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this new travel environment.
- Is in-room dining available? Room service is available with contactless delivery.
- Are your restaurants and bars open? Mediterranean Room and La Sala remain open with enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols. Poolside dining is available at the cabana. Café la Rue is temporarily closed.
- Are the fitness center and business center open? The fitness center and business center are fully open 24 hours a day.