Friday, July 4th & Saturday, July 5th
Hours: 11:30 am - 3:30 PM
There is nothing more American than some sunshine and great BBQl! Join us this 2014 Independence Day for a fun and casual BBQ on our la Rue front patio. You can choose to dine with us on the patio, or take your food to-go down by the park!
$16 Patio Special: Grilled Lunch & A Cool Drink Combo
Grilled to order - Select one:
- 1/4 lb Burger la Rue or Veggie Burger with caramelized onions and mushrooms on a pretzel bun
(Lettuce, tomato, onion, and choice of cheese)
- 1/4 lb All Kosher Beef Hot Dog on a hoagie roll with optional toppings of relish and onion
- Tri-Tip Sandwich on ciabatta with caramelized onions and horseradish sauce
All plates include pommerey cole slaw & classic potato salad
Poured to Order - Select One:
- La Rue house wine: choice of red or white
- Ice cold beer: choice of Coors light, Bud light, or Becks.
- Strawberry Lemonade , iced tea, or soda
Happy 4th Everyone!
September 21st - October 3rd, 2014
Both THE MED and Café la Rue will be participating this year's San Diego Restaurant Week: A celebration of dining in San Diego!
THE MED Menu - Dinner
$45 Per Person | 3 Courses
$20 Optional Wine Pairing
Café la Rue Menu - Lunch
$20 Per Person | 2 Courses
$5 Wine Specials
No tickets or passes are required. Reservations Recommended.
Thursday, December 24 | 5:30pm - 9pm
Friday, December 25 | 12pm - 8pm
Tis the season to indulge! Enjoy four delightful courses garnished with ocean views, holiday acoustics and sweet treats.
$85 PER ADULT | $39 CHILDREN
Reservations in THE MED are required.